Types of Archetypes

Archetypes. There are many archetypes weather it be dealing with a situation, character, or symbol.  In my paragraphs i’m going to be introducing what i’ve came up with. In seeing clips of Julius Caesar. And how some compare to other modern movies.

My first archetype was jealously. Cassius was jealous of Caesar , Cassius thought that Julius was just like him that he wasn’t immortal, he even made a statement that he had saved Julius from drowning one time .  So I compared my archetype with a modern movie and i chose Hercules, yes it might sound a little weird but i chose this because Hera was very jealous of him she hated he had all the fame and every loved and adored him but she didn’t think he deserved his he was just someone ordinary to her.

My second archetype was the Down fall of a great hero. Caesar was a great leader but soon was plotted against and then soon killed by the jealousy of others. they all plotted together and agreed to stab him once if everyone was in it everyone had to have Caesars blood in their sword. So the modern movie i chose Batman vs Superman, Super man dies. he was a great hero.

My third archetype was a strong leader , Caesar was a great leader and cared and respected his people and the modern movie i chose was troll because she is just like him she’s a princess and she’s caring and she respects her kingdom and everyone in it. she would fight behind them i anything and she fulfilled her position as a leader.

Published by

ariana_book

My name is Channing, Im a sophomore at Oxford High school.